AIRSTREAM REFITS FOR LEISURE USE
Each leisure Airstream renovation project is as individual as you are - whether you want your Airstream caravan for touring or holidaying with your family or as a static installation in your garden for use as an office, guest bedroom, granny annexe or pool house.
Prices start from £75,000 plus VAT and are dependent on the model of Airstream caravan, it's size and initial condition, combined with your own specifications.
Typically, a high specification refitted leisure Airstream refit by ARC Airstreams might include:
- A new tow hitch and axle
- A full exterior and interior polish
- Leather or fabric upholstered seats and beds or bunks
- Made-to-measure curtains or blinds with pelmets
- Amtico, Karndean, bamboo, vinyl or Dalsouple rubber flooring
- High gloss or real wood veneered dividing walls and kitchen doors
- Solid wood, Corian, Staron, brushed stainless steel, zinc or copper worktops
- Electric telescopic table legs
- A push-button vacuum toilet, basin and shower with etched glass door and heated towel rail
- Multi coloured LED lighting, mood lighting or starry ceiling effect lights
- All new plumbing and 12 volt and 240 volt electrics
- Plinth heaters or wet central heating system, air conditioning, calorifier for extra hot water, television point, combination microwave oven, 240 / 12volt fridge and gas hob